2011年8月3日星期三

EMBA Students from Davenport University Visited Kuka

The Davenport University from United States organizes an annual international study tour in China. In order to enhance the relationship between Kuka and Davenport University and allow the Executive MBA students the opportunity for hands-on reviews of international counterparts and partnerships, Professor Steven Bayus and his EMBA students Paul, Sunset and Eric visited Kuka, which is one of the largest upholstery manufactures in China.

“I would like to thank you for hosting our visit to your organization, learning about the inter workings of your particular business was fascinating.  It was a wonderful experience, it exceeded beyond my expectations.  I have learned quite a bit about Chinese Culture as well as how Chinese conduct their business.  This will help me tremendously in my future endeavors,” said Sunset, one of the EMBA students.

没有评论:

发表评论